I’m not an influencer.

YouTube and my blog are spaces where I share what I’ve discovered about products and services that I’ve tried and liked. I learn and teach by sharing my experiences and experiments.

My YouTube channels in English and in Portuguese are not about the latest news, tech reviews, or trending topics, so do not expect the videos to have hundreds or thousands of views right after they are published. 

If you are looking for educational videos with organic growth that keep getting watched for many years, my channels are a great spaces to promote your products and services.


  • I do not work with companies whose partnerships are focused exclusively on sales commissions or promo codes.
  • You are welcome to send me your products and provide me with free software or Apps, but that’s not a guarantee that I’ll share them in my videos and articles.
  • I will only partner with companies that have products or services that can add value to my audience.
  • Please read my Ethics Statement.

Numbers for the Channel in English



The channel has an international audience; 33% of the viewers are from the United States, and the remaining 67% are from (in alphabetical order):

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.

Years %
18–24 - 6.3
25–34 - 17.7
35–44 - 23.1
45–54 - 22.1
55–64 - 17.1
65+ - 13.7

Numbers for the Channel in Portuguese



93% of the viewers are from Brazil, 3.2% from Portugal, and the remaining are from Angola and Mozambique.

Years %
13–17 - 1.1
18–24 - 13.3
25–34 - 27
35–44 - 29.1
45–54 - 17.3
55–64 - 8.7
65+ - 3.5

Former Collaborations

3CX, Barner, Brydge, Cardbox, Evernote, forms.app, Genially, LanguageTool, Movavi, Nord, Notion, Scrintal, Supernote, and UPDF are some of the companies I’ve worked with.

Contact me

Feel free to contact me for more information